Vinyl as any other format has its own limitations. To make sure your music sounds great on a record, please comply with general mastering for vinyl standards:
- loudness: < 0db
- high frequency cut at above 16khz
- low frequency cut at 10hz
- low frequencies below 300hz in mono.
- no phasing or negative phase returns
- stereo width between +0.5 and 1.
Quality is most important to me and I want the best cut possible. If necessary, I am willing to accept corrections of volume and frequency content according to the cutting engineers expert opinion. We will still always try to make it sound as close to the master source as possible.Flat Cut:Quality Sound Modulation will transfered 1:1 and I want a minimum of changes made, even if the record ends up quieter than most vinyl. This generally only applies if your audio has been specifically mastered for vinyl.
• Uploaded folder must contain two long files named:
• Fill out the cue-sheet below and upload it together with the audio files.
*If you want some seconds silence between the songs, you have to make that yourself, we are only able to make the groove spacing between songs.
- Download: Cue Sheet
• Preferred quality:
- .wav / .aif
- 24bit; 48Khz